Time to play catch-up. I have so much I want to blog about but I just get plain ol' lazy. This will be my catch up week.
This year since Savannah turned 12, we decided that she was too old to go trick-or-treating. I told her a couple of years ago that the year she turned 12, I would let her have a Halloween party instead of trick-or-treating and the smart kid that she is, she reminded me that I promised her a party. She invited a bunch of her friends over and they had a blast.
They started with lots of yummy treats, including pizza for dinner. Savannah decorated the playroom upstairs and they had their feast up there. After dinner, we did a round of FEAR FACTOR!! When Savannah was like 6 or 7 it was one of her favorite shows. She couldn't say it quite right though so we now call it FETER FACTOR. We started out with an easy task, keeping a lemon in your mouth as long as possible. It was hilarious. We had spit going everywhere. After that task, we pulled quarters out of a jar filled with crickets. We only had a couple of girls that were daring enough to do that. The final test was the yucky, disgusting SMOOTHIE!!! Yum Yum Yum. Its a good thing that we did that one outside. Smoothie was EVERYWHERE.
The girls then moved on to the party games, eating a donut off a string while your hands are tied behind your back and then the awesome candy bar game. That one is always a hit. They ended the night by starting to watch a scary movie but after about 20 minutes it was turned off and they ended up running through the house. Fun times!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Savannah's Halloween Party
Posted by Burrellblog at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment