Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hendricks Christmas Party

Each and every Christmas, the Hendricks Sisters (the ones that live in Utah that is) get together for a Christmas party.  I would like to say that this started many, many years ago, with just my mom, and Aunt Tammy and their kids.  I can picture one of the Christmas party's with just us kids in our PJ's that we used to get from Grandma Hendricks.  These days the party is much, much bigger with many, many more people but the spirit is still there.  We play games, eat, and just enjoy each others company.  This year, the Adults exchanged White Elephant gifts, the teens and tweens exchanged gift cards, and the kids exchanged small gifts.  The only picture I have of that night is a bit out of focus but I have to post it.  It is just too dang cute.  This is Savannah and her idol, Makenzi.  They both ended up with the same gift card that night.  I am so glad that my mom and Aunt Tammy decided to start this tradition and even though it is a lot of work for whoever is hosting that year, I hope that it is one of those things that keep going on FOREVER!!! Thanks to my Mom and all my awesome Aunts!!!  I love you guys.

0 comments: