Every year we head over to my Mom and Dad's house the night of Christmas. We have a yummy dinner, and my Dad reads the Nativity Story. They always have a fire going in the fireplace and to me, and it is always so warm and inviting. It ends our Christmas on a warm, cozy note. It is always where I get the most pictures because all the grandkids are so dang cute together I have to keep on taking pictures. This year we did the Nativity a little different and watched a short movie about it. It seemed to keep the kids pretty interested and a bit more quiet during this spiritual time. After dinner and the Nativity Movie it was time to open presents. It can get a bit chaotic but we try to do one person at a time so we all can see what everyone else is getting. After presents, it is time for more food and then we let the kids play with their presents. I love Christmas. And I love our Christmas traditions.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment