What a fun day! Yesterday we packed up the kids and the 4-wheelers and went to the Sand Dunes. We got there about 10am and stayed until 9pm. Kevin (Shawn's Brother) turned 30 so Jen (Kevin's wife) invited us and Shawn's other brother Brett and his wife Christie and their daughter Marissa as well as a bunch of their friends for a day of fun in the sun. We tried out Kevin and Jen's new Razor and it was a blast. We went on many rides into the sand dunes and also hung out on the trails around the camp. Nick saw his uncle Kevin and his friend Skylar jumping so he decided he needed to try it. He kept going over and over the same jump until he got it just right. As he kept saying to me, "Mom, I got all 4 wheels off the ground." Savannah and Marissa had a blast riding with each other and Shawn and I had our turns too. All in all it was a great day and a great way to spend Kevin's Birthday. Thanks for inviting us Jen!!!!!!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cool. Sounds like fun. I have never done that before, but I think that I am too chicken. Happy Birthday Kevin!!!
Hey Kathy,
Thank you so much for coming out with us to celebrate Kevin's B-day. We all had such a great time. Kevin loves spending time with his brothers and that made it even better. I loved watching the kids have so much fun! Sorry you got sick at the end, but at least you had hot water when you got home!! :) we will have to go play again soon! Love, Jen
This makes me miss living out west. You don't really see the four wheeler's and mountains out here. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment