Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bye DAD, Have fun!!!





OK, It's that time of year again, time for Shawn's annual sales meeting. This year it is in Palm Beach Florida, at a resort called "The Breakers." I wish I was going, but unfortunately, no spouses are allowed. Oh well, the kids and I plan on having our own party here. No cooking, no cleaning, and we're even going to a movie. Yeah!!! Also, my aunt Shawna's kids are coming for a sleepover on Friday night so we are going to have lots of fun of our own. We will miss our dad, but he will be home soon. Nick has another baseball game on Thursday, so we plan on keeping busy. Oh, on a sad but happy note, we sold our first puppy. Thats right, Nick Jr. is going to a very nice family in Farmington UT. They are so excited to have their first dog. My son Nick was so sad last night until I told him that Nick Jr. must be the SUPERSTAR puppy since he was sold first. One down, four to go. Well, thats it for now---TTYL---Kathy

1 comments:

Charayne said...

I wish I was going to sunny Florida! We should really plan a girls trip. How about St. George??? I know someone that has a new condo there, and they said I might be able to use it sometime--wink wink! You've turned into quite the blogger!!!! Woo Hoo!