Today I was invited to a Mother-Daughter Tea Party. I was lucky enough to go with three daughters***Savannah, Karli, and Cali.***We didn't drink any tea but we played games and had a terrific lunch. We also got fancy hats. Don't we look so fancy??? I had a wonderful time with my 3 daughters and I just want to say thanks to them. I was proud to be their mom, even if for two of them it was just for the day. Happy Mothers Day tomorrow. I am so glad to be a mom. I have the two most wonderful kids in the whole world. I love everything they say and do. They are so smart and beautiful. They both have wonderful senses of humor, even though they are completely opposite. I wish that I could sprinkle fairy dust on them and keep them the ages that they are right now. They are at a very fun age. I'm sure it will just keep getting better though. Well-Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there!!!!!!!!TTYL--Kathy
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Really cute. It looks like you all had fun. I agree nothing compares to being a mother and it makes you appreciate your mother so much more!! Happy Mother's Day! Take the time to enjoy YOUR mom today. It will mean a lot to you in the future.
Post a Comment