Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our first Blog


Ok since everyone else is doing it, I decided to set up a blog for us Burrell's. That way I won't feel so left out!! JK. So what to say. Well our last two and a half weeks have been filled up with Puppies, Puppies and more Puppies. What can I say, Maggie had the cutest puppies that you will ever see. There are 5 of them, 3 girls and 2 boys. Savannah has already named all of them. They are Savannah Jr., Nick Jr., Piggy, Princess and Hunter. We have had a blast with them even though Shawn and I have not gotten much sleep. We think it has been to cold to leave them down in the basement so we have been leaving them up in the family room. The problem with that is that Maggie is only kind of potty trained so we have to wake up and let her out every few hours. Hopefully it will warm up and they can start sleeping downstairs. I would love to actually sleep through the night. Well, this has been fun. TTYL-- Kathy

3 comments:

Charayne said...

So cute!!!! I am so glad that you are a blogger now. Fun, fun!!! It will be nice so that we can stay updated on what's going on. Cute blog and you are MUCH better than I am already. :) Say hi to the fam.

Brittney said...

So fun that you have a blog now. Maybe I will actually be able to keep in touch with you this way. I always feel so out of it with all the family being across the country.

My kids would be sooo jealous if they saw this post. They have been begging for a dog for way too long but I just can't bring myself to do it. My kids are probably at great ages and they would be good to help out with a dog but it just seems like it would be that much more work!

Safire said...

Glad to see you blogging! Now we can keep in touch more. I'm sorry you're not getting a whole lot of sleep...me either! :) Cute puppies!!!