Tuesday, May 13, 2008

*Double-digit Birthday!!!*




Hi, this is Savannah again today. I am talking about my birthday party. We went swimming at the rec center. It was so cool. I invited 13 people. There is a water slide there, so most of the people went on the water slide and the people who didn't go really on the water slide went in the whirlpool. It makes you dizzy but it so cool. For dinner we had pizza and for my cake I told my mom to make a 3 layer cake so she did! I got lots of presents. I got a purse, sun glasses, nail polish, this thing for my nintendo ds, a water squirter thing ,a webkinz, a i-tunes card, and way more! I love my birthday but I don't really like that it is at the end of the month so when its March I am so excited for my birthday and then my mom says its not until the end of the month so then I always wish it was on march 14.


well TTYL bye ---- *Savannah*

2 comments:

Charayne said...

Looks like a fun party! I love your cake! Did you save me a piece???

Brittney said...

So cute that Savannah is blogging now. It will be so fun for you all to read her entries someday!