Ok, I know it's 1 in the morning, but I have insomnia and can't sleep. I thought I might show you all what I got for mothers day. I have been starting to workout, and I guess Shawn has noticed. Now those of you who know me, know that I HATE to workout, especially running, but as the years creep up, so do the pounds. I have a great friend who wanted to start working out as well so we have been trying for a few months but with all the cold this year, we have had to stay inside on the treadmill and elliptical. In the last few weeks it has gotten warmer and we have been driving down to the Daybreak lake and running around it and around the new Temple that is going up in Daybreak. Soooooooo, these are my new shoes and ipod. But, these are not just any old running shoes. These shoes have a spot in the bottom that you can put a sensor in, and then you attach a receiver to your ipod and it will monitor your progress during your workout. It is the coolest thing ever. You can set your time, distance, or calories you want to burn and then it will tell you through your ipod how far you have gone, how many calories you have burned so far, etc. I LOVE IT. The coolest thing is that I have never heard of this before and so Shawn thought of it all by himself. What a man. I will keep you up to date on how the running is going, I'm hoping to do a 5K on July 4 so wish me luck. TTYL----Kathy
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AWESOME!!! I need to work out a lot more before Tony will get me something like that. That is totally cool. Keep up the good work. See ya at the 5k
Those look awesome! Hope you are enjoying them!
My friend has these same shoes and has become addicted to running because of it. It's so motivating to be able to track your progress. Way to go and good luck!
Post a Comment