Monday, October 6, 2008

Crazy Hair Day



Every year at School the kids get so excited for "Crazy Hair Day." This year we decided to be prepared before the very last minute, so the night before "Crazy Hair Day", we headed to Wal-Mart to purchase some color. We couldn't decide on just one or two colors though, we ended up buying 4 colors!!! The next day, I made an awesome mohawk in Nick's hair and then we straightened one half of Savannah's hair and crimped the other half of her hair. Then it was out to the grass for some coloring. The kids got very creative with their color choices and then out came the neighborhood. Between myself and my neighbor Julie, we ended up coloring 12 kids hair. They ended up looking great if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

Safire said...

Looks like tons of fun!

kristy said...

Cute! That was always my favorite day too. I have a bunch of funny pics throughout the years!

kristy said...

this is jill

Brittney said...

very fun. I don't remember having that as a kid but my kids love doing it now.

Could you send me your mom's email address. I just found a comment that she left on my blog about 3 weeks ago asking for phone #'s address, emails, etc. for my family. I feel bad that I never saw it and never responded.

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

what a strange idea! I don't recall ever having that in school. They look like...80's hair!!! ahhhh!! great job!