Well this weekend was the long awaited UEA Weekend. We headed down to SUNNY St. George with some of our friends the Tye's and the Hicks. We went to Sand Hollow and climbed on the rocks and played in the sand and water. The DADS got Grandpa's Jeep stuck in the sand and had to be pulled out by the Ranger. Ha Ha, we all got a good laugh at that one. The Dads went golfing and then the Moms went shopping. The kids got to play at the coolest park ever. It had lots of twisty toys and an awesome Rock climbing wall. We all swam in the pool and played the Wii and played games. We had a great time together. Here are a bunch of pictures---Love, Savannah and Nick
Thursday, October 23, 2008
UEA Weekend!
Posted by Burrellblog at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was surprised to see the kids in swimsuits outside because I heard it's been pretty cold there until I read that it was St. George. It's funny how much warmer it is there and it's just a few hours away. Looks like a lot of fun!
Warm Weather...I'm in such envy. It sounds like you had so much fun!!!
Post a Comment