Since the kids have just gone off track, it means that we have to find entertainment for them. My friend and I decided to take our kids to the Scarecrow Festival. It was great for the kids. They had a great time riding the pedal cars, climbing the rock wall, getting their faces painted, jumping on the bounce houses, and watching local performers. It was a great off track activity for last week, now what should I do this week...........?????????????????

Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What do you think about the track. I would love to give it a try. It is so hard to have three months off in the summer here because it's just too hot. It would be awesome to have some time off in the fall.
Looks like a fun outing!
BTW...thanks for your perspective on the dog. I know that I would absolutely grow to love one but it's just taking that huge leap and buying it that I am struggling with.
Post a Comment