Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Look what I did today!!!!




So I heard on the weather last night that it "may" freeze this weekend and so I called my friend, borrowed her canning pot, went out and picked my tomatoes, my peppers, my onions, more tomatoes, came in and chopped it up with a few other goodies (hello garlic) and I MADE SALSA!! Yes, you did hear me right, I made salsa. I recall many years ago making salsa, but I'm not sure how I canned it back then, so maybe I didn't make it, who knows. Anyway, I MADE SALSA!! And it turned out terrific. And my garden didn't go to waste when it "may" freeze this weekend. Yipee!!!!

3 comments:

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

it looks yummy!!! great job! We would love to try some. we love salsa!

Brittney said...

Wow! That's awesome. you're canning salsa, Kim's canning apples. Looks like I need to get with the program. What Matt wouldn't do for some homemade salsa. YUM!

Safire said...

Yum yum! Looks great!