Halloween has always been a fun part of the Simister Family. Growing up, my dad used to dress up in the ugliest mask, wear a huge cape with a hatchet coming out of it and he would run around the neighborhood scaring all the kids. He mostly scared our dog moose,
and a few wimpy grown-ups, OK, he scared us kids too. My mom has always had us over for before or on Halloween so her and my dad could see the kids costumes but in the last few years she has put on quite the spread. Yesterday we went over to my parents house and had a blast. We did pictures in the leaves, and then of course a leaf fight. The kids then got to search for a "prize" in the leaves. The boys got balls, and the girls got stuffed puppies. We then went in for dinner, which was a fun potato bar. We got to add our own toppings like chili and cheese or butter and sour cream, or for some of us weirdos, all of the above. My cute mom had decorated the table with Halloween decorations, like spiders and pumpkins, and she also had frozen a red hand to put floating in the punch. After dinner it was birthday time for Rylan and Alana. It was a great party and I cant wait until the next one. Good Job Mom!!!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how fun!! I wish my family lived close to do things like that!
Looks like you've already had as much Halloween fun as we have. I'm a bit Halloweened out to tell you the truth.
Love a tradition though.
I'll need a better shot of your 4 wheeler chick (was it motorcycle chick?). I remember it was chick.
Glad to add you to my friends list
Post a Comment