Shawn is such a good sport. Last week Savannah and her friend Lacey were bored and didn't know what to do. They kept begging Shawn to get the 4-wheeler out so they could ride it but it was getting dark, and he knew that if he got it out, they would only be able to ride it for a few minutes. He kept giving the girls idea's to do but nothing was exactly right. I was sitting here at the computer listening to the conversation and I decided to put my two cents in. I said, " Why don't you play hair salon?" The girls said NOOOOO. I said " I bet that dad would let you do his hair." Shawn turned and looked at me. The girls got BIG smiles on their faces and said "OOOOO---KKKKKKK". Here is the result of the "Hair Salon." What a good dad Shawn is.
He doesn't look too happy!
They're still working on Shawn.
I don't think he likes his hairdo. So...Dang...Cute!!!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Savannah's Hair Salon
Posted by Burrellblog at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Now THAT'S a good dad. :)
Post a Comment