Wow I have been slacking on the blogging lately. Now I have to pay the price. It's time play catch up. Here are a few things we have been doing in the last month. Love--Kathy
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Time to catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Burrellblog at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We were just talking about your backyard yesterday, but your pics are awesome! I'm so jealous, it looks gorgeous! I can't believe your kids are both old enough to be baptized and in school! I remember babysitting baby Savannah! Crazy! What's even crazier is that she's now old enough to babysit my kids! Cute posts, Love you!
Just wanted to let you know, I just made my blog private. I have been getting way too many hits and I've got me an Australian stocker who gets on my site 4 times a day and looks at our pictures...a little too freaky!
Anyway, I would love for you to keep stopping by but you will have to sign in first. It should pull up to a sign-in page now.
Post a Comment