Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy, Busy, Busy.............























































What a fun and busy few weeks we have had. First of all, Nick just finished up with baseball (yeah) and he finished up with soccer (yeah) but now its time to start tennis. The kids and I have decided to take a tennis class together so that the next time we are at my mom and dads condo in St. George, we will know what we are doing on the tennis courts.

That brings me to the AWESOME time we had in St. George at my parents new condo. Its actually a house, but the community it is in has a park, a pool, tennis courts, and basketball courts. Our whole family went down for the Memorial Day weekend and it was a blast. The condo was a bit hectic with all of us in it, but that just made it all the more fun. We spent the weekend shopping for furniture, setting it up, fishing ( that was mostly the guys and the kids), shopping ( that was mostly the women), swimming, playing tennis, and a very fun day of hiking. We spent a few hours on Sunday at the St. George Temple, we went to the Mormon Mountain Massacre site, went hiking in a canyon ( I cant remember the name of it), and we ended our weekend with a B-B-Q with my Aunt Wendy and Uncle Tom and their family. We had a great time.
This week has been filled up with the last of the sports for a while and just having a fun time playing in our pool in the backyard and just pretending that it is summer. What do you mean pretending I bet you are saying to yourself? Well, school for us doesn't end until July 2. We have year round school so we have to stay late and we go back pretty quick, only six weeks of summer. So we are pretending it is summer as much as we can. This Saturday we spent a day of playing in the yard. We put up our badminton set and had a great time hitting the birdie over the net. The kids thought it was so fun.
Well, I'm going to end now but for those of you who want to know how I am doing on my running, I am still going at it. I am down to 33 min for a 5k so I'm getting a bit quicker. Savannah told me to stop talking about it on the blog so I will only mention it once in a while so I don't embarrass her. Hee, Hee, Hee. TTYL----Kathy

1 comments:

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

I'm glad you all had fun in St. George! We ran into Tony & Charayne in Scipio at the Dairy Queen. We were driving home from Vegas. I can't remember if i told you i started a blog...yep, i caved. See you on Sunday!