I have to post some pictures of Nick and his first stitches. He was playing football at school and him and a kid ran into each other and bonked heads and Nick's tooth went through his lip. Only 2 stitches but boy was it dramatic to get just those 2. (Nick has a high tolerance for pain meds so he had to be stuck with the needle about 15-20 times in order to numb his lip so the doctor could give him the 2 stitches.) Hopefully this is the first and last time for stitches. TTYL---Kathy
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OH SAD!!! I'll pray for no stitches!
He's a boy, so your chances aren't good!! i'm glad it wasn't worse :)
OUCH! Ry keeps talking about Nick and his stitches. Hopefully he's getting better now!
And my husband wonders why I don't want my son to ever play football... Fortunately it was just stitches instead of a broken neck or something!
I love the new picture of your family. You guys look so cute!
Post a Comment