Geez I am getting bad at taking pictures. And a picture says a thousand words right. Darn it. That is why I am trying desperately to catch up on my blog so that I feel like I can take a thousand pictures and I have something to do with them. :) Anyway, I didn't take alot of pictures over Thanksgiving and I wish I would have. If you are my cousin or Aunt or relative that was at Thanksgiving and you have a cute picture that you think should be in my blog book, text it to me.
This year we went up to Idaho for Thanksgiving dinner. We booked a Church since the family is so dang big and we all met there for dinner. It was a blast. I love seeing all the Hendricks' that I don't see very often and there are so many of us and we all love getting together. Dinner was great and there was sooooooo much food. It was like a Thanksgiving pot luck on steroids. Yummy!
After dinner the boys played a lot of basketball. It was funny to see all the old guys trying to keep up with the young boys and trying not to pass out from exhaustion. The girls played some basketball too but alas, no pictures ended up on my phone. Bummer. At least I got a cute one of Savannah, Karli, and Cali. They are so dang big. I can't believe that they are all in Jr. High this year. It seems like yesterday that they were all babies. It was a fun day. I love my family and love anytime that we can get together. Family Reunion is Next!! Yay!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Thanksgiving 2011
Posted by Burrellblog at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment