Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Christmas Temple Lights
This year my Simister family all went down to Temple Square to see the Christmas Lights. It has been a few years since I have done this and it was so much fun. We took TRAX down and the kids were so funny to watch while they were riding it. Rylan and Jaxson both had to sit by Nick. They love to do anything and everything that Nick does. I got some pretty shots at Temple Square even if they are a bit out of focus.
We stopped at Deseret Book for some Hot Chocolate and a cookie and I loved what they had done on their trees so I took some pictures of that too.
We had a good night all together and I hope that we can make it a tradition that we do every year. I loved it.
Posted by Burrellblog at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment