Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Halloween 2011

Halloween is getting a little bit boring.  Only Nick went trick or treating this year because I think once a kid is 12 they are too old to trick or treat.  Both Nick and Savannah dressed up this year though because my mom hosted her annual Halloween party at her house.

Nick dressed up like a robber like Savannah did last year.  He dressed up all in black and had a black hat and gloves and carried a black pillowcase with money coming out of the pillow case like he just robbed a bank or something.  I thought it was a very cute idea.

Savannah wore my old Cheerleading uniform and it actually fit her.  Man I was skinny back in the day.  She looked like a mini-me.  I loved seeing her in it because I know that she will never wear her own because she is just not that kind of girl.

We did some awesome pumpkins this year just like we always do and we set them out on the porch.  I also made sure to toast some pumpkin seeds.  I think that my kids would have a complete meltdown if they didn't get their pumpkin seeds.

It was a quiet Halloween but still a fun one.  It is weird that the kids are getting too old for the "kid stuff".  But it is sure fun in other ways.  I wouldn't change a thing.  Happy Halloween!









0 comments: