Monday, September 5, 2011

Joseph



Holy Cow!!!  I can't believe that I haven't blogged about Joseph yet.  Joseph who???? you ask.  Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat of course.  What Joseph do you think I was talking about? :))  For the kids School Play this year the Drama Teacher chose the Musical "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."  It was Amazing!  The first time that I saw this musical I was young, probably under 10 years old and my Hendricks family went to Yellowstone for our Family Reunion and we went to see this in West Yellowstone.  I thought that it was a fun Musical then and I have loved it ever since.  I even went to see it with my my when Donny Osmond was playing Joseph.  I have to admit I even bought the CD then. 

So this year the kids were both in the Chorus because tryouts were while we were on our cruise and so they couldn't try out for a bigger part.  But the parts that they got to play were onstage for most of the songs so they got alot of stage time.  They were both in Potifers Entourage and Pharaoh's Entourage.  The costumes they got to wear were pretty cool and they got to sing and dance in a bunch of songs.  It was so awesome to see my kids in a play that I fell in love with when I was younger then both of them.  I love School Plays!!!!













0 comments: