They prepare...
They build....
They test....
They re-build...
They test again....
They pray...
and hope....
Get marks....
Set...
Let the race begin...Gotta love the Pinewood Derby
They prepare...
They build....
They test....
They re-build...
They test again....
They pray...
and hope....
Get marks....
Set...
Posted by Burrellblog at 9:32 PM
"Life is not a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body...but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out and loudly proclaiming, Wow, What a Ride!!!"
In Memory of Grandpa Hendricks
2 comments:
I love the pinewood derby. I remember going with my brothers. Good times.
I'm glad you all enjoyed it but I am so glad that we don't have to do the pinewood derby anymore (at least not until Carter's old enough). Unfortunately my boys always procrastinate on this one and it's a mad dash to finish in time.
Post a Comment