So for the last couple of years Nicholas has been begging, I mean begging me to play football and of course I have said no. But after talking to my friend Erin about flag football and after Nick used his gift card from his birthday to buy football gloves, I had to let him try.
Do you want to know what I figured out??? Number 1--I know absolutely NOTHING about football. Number 2--Nick is a dang good player. Number 3-- I know absolutely NOTHING about football.
After a few games, I have learned what an interception is and that is about all. Football rules just don't make any sense to me. But by next year when Nick plays, I will have all the rules down.
Nick has had an absolute blast playing football and I am so glad that I let him play this year. He loves it.!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment