Holy Moly my girl can run. She did so good at the state championships. I don't know the exact numbers because her coach has not posted them yet but she came in 25 out of about 60 girls overall and she ran 2 miles under 16min. That is less than a 8min mile. Holy Moly!!!! Savannah came in 2nd out of 7 girls for our school and I want to mention that she is only a 7th grader and she was running against 7th, 8th and 9th grade girls. Yes I know this is totally a brag fest but I am SO DANG PROUD OF HER!!!!! Go Savannah!!
Go Savannah
Keep Running
Look at her form
Heading towards the finish line
Number 25
Lacey, Savannah and Madi are cheering on the boys
Good Job team Early Light Academy!!!

2 comments:
I need those pictures! Where was madi when you took the team pic? Dang it!
Good Job Savannah, Madi and Lacey and all the ELA kids!
Guess it's the Hendricks speed genes kicking in. I wish I got some of those. 8 min./mile is the fastest I've EVER run in a race so I am totally impressed that a 12 yr old could do it that fast. Way to go Savannah!
As for the bragging...if you can't do it on your own blog, where else can you, right? You should be bragging on here about things like that. :)
Post a Comment