DISNEYLAND
Of Course. Disneyland. Where else can a kid (and an adult) act like a kid without feeling silly.
Shawn had booked the flights, the hotel, the car rental and had bought the Disneyland Tickets online.
What a surprise. We had a blast. We did Disneyland the first day and Disneyland California the second day. We did our big turkey legs for dinner one night and ate chocolate covered bananas for a snack. Savannah and I got henna tattoo's that were the tiger sign for the Chinese zodiac. Both the kids picked out new hats. At California we saw the most amazing water/light show ever. It was called the "World of Color" and it was AWESOME. I took millions of pictures of it. The kids favorite rides were pretty much the same as the last time we went. Nick loved the Tower of Terror and Savannah loved the California Screamin Roller Coaster. I think that I loved almost every ride I went on. Even Splash Mountain was fun this time. I even went on it 2 times in a row. Shawn loved the Indiana Jones ride.
We made it home just in time for most of the day of school on Monday to both of the kids dismay. Disneyland will do that to you. Nothing else can compare, especially school. Thanks Shawn for the surprise. Maybe it will be my turn next to surprise you!!!!!

5 comments:
Shawn,
Quit making the rest of us look bad!
Brian
Where's he from anyway? men don't do those types of things!
Aaaaaaah! That must have been so much fun! Way to go hubby!
Way to go Shawn. That's awesome that he was able to pull all of that off without you even knowing.
That light show looks amazing. I can't imagine how much moreso it would have been in person. How fun for you guys!
I think we are going to head to Disney this weekend... any advice?
Post a Comment