Monday, September 20, 2010

An Incredible Man

A few weeks ago it was my dad's birthday.  I won't tell you how old he is because I value my life but let me just say that he is aging very well.  Our family had a big day planned of going up to the Draper Arena for some horse riding and some fried chicken eating (a family favorite) but unfortunately the weather did not cooperate.  The wonderful grandfather that my dad is decided that we should all head over to incredible pizza for some dinner and fun. 

Now Incredible Pizza is new and we had never been there but let me tell you, it is not horse riding.  It definitely caters toward children.  My dad made the ultimate sacrifice for his grandchildren though and suffered through it.  :))))  Just kidden.  I think that he ended up having a wonderful time.  The pizza and salad bar was good but the best part was just watching all the kids having a great time.  They bowled, they rode the pretend roller coaster, they played a bunch of arcade games but the cutest part was the end where all the grandkids joined in the dance contest.  I have to tell you though that Alana won the cute contest.  She can definitely shake her booty.

I tried to get a good shot of my dad but he kept smirking at the camera so I never got a good picture but he still looks cute.  Happy Birthday Dad.  Thanks for the Incredible Day!!!!

0 comments: