Thursday, December 17, 2009
R U Kidding Me??????
So these are the shoes that we bought Nick for the start of school. 4 months ago. Shoes are supposed to last more than 4 months. He came home last week and informed me that he needed a spare pair of socks to take to school? Why, I asked? Because I need to put them on after recess. Why, I asked again? Because my shoes have holes in them and my socks keep getting wet. I took a look at his shoes and about had a heart attack. These pictures don't do it justice but he not only has holes in the bottoms of both shoes but the seams are falling apart on the tops of the shoes and the insides of them are completly worn through. You would think that this would happen with less expensive shoes but not with etnies. Anyway, we went and bought him new shoes, after saying R U Kidding Me???? about 50 times. Boys!!!!! Gotta love em.
Posted by Burrellblog at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so relating to you! Jacob has the same problem, and his shoes cost $50!
We missed you last night!
Post a Comment