It's just 3 days till Chistmas and we are getting a big storm. A BIG STORM!!! Yeah!!! So what do we decide to do??? We head over to Daybreak Elementary for some much needed time out in the snow with some friends. I mostly stayed warm in the car, but I was able to get a few great pictures. This last week has been very busy with me working, me shopping for Christmas and the kids being stuck at home so this snow has arrived at a great time. They definately got most of their wiggles out before we came home for some hot chocolate. I say most of their wiggles out because even though savannah is just laying here watching TV, Nicholas is throwing a ball up and down the stairs (which is against our rules) while I am typing this. I am ignoring it for now, but as soon as I am done the ball will be tossed back up to the playroom:)
Anyway, with just 3 days till Christmas, I am hoping it keeps snowing for a while. I just love a White Christmas.

2 comments:
Looks like you got some awesome snow! We did too. I love sledding and hot chocolate after. :) Have a Merry Christmas!
I love a white Christmas too. It looks like they had a blast. For some reason kids just can't stay away from the snow. Have a good Christmas....see you soon!
Post a Comment