On Monday night I actually got a date with my husband. We went to see the Utah Jazz cream the Atlanta Hawks....108-89. Now the best part of this date was to be with Shawn (we take so few opportunities to go out without the kids)....but...we also were able to sit on the 4th row thanks to our friends the Hicks. It was AWESOME. I was so mad that I didn't take my good camera but I took some pictures with my phone. I made sure to get one of Deron Williams for Nick, (he still is the favorite) and I got some of Kyle Korver for Savannah, OK, for me too but mostly for Savannah. Hee Hee. I have been a Jazz fan since I was a kid and I have never been able to sit so close. We could actually hear the players yelling at each other. Again I have to say that it was AWESOME.
Us at the Jazz Game.
Kyle Korver is number 26.
Our Friends, Erin and Brian Hicks.
This is the best picure I have of Deron Williams, number 8.
Did I forget to mention Shawn's favorite part, the Jazz Dancers? Just Kidding!!!!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Gotta luv it baby!!!
Posted by Burrellblog at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't think that you were kidding about the Jazz Dancer part. It looks like you guys had a great time. We've been watching the games at home. Go Jazz! They have been doing pretty good lately. You gotta love it baby!
What a fun night! I must say even living here in Atlanta, I still like the Jazz better. The Hawks stink!
Post a Comment