I can't believe how busy life gets around Christmas. I had big plans to Blog every day so I wouldn't get behind but here it is ten days later, the holidays are over, and I haven't blogged once. Sooooooo, you get our week in Pictures.
The Burrell Christmas Party with our Annual Nativity acted out by the Grandkids. Left to Right, Christian (Wise-Man), Chantle (Wise-Woman), Aden (Wise-Man), Bradden (Joseph), Savannah (Mary), Marissa (Star), Bryen (Sheppard), Nicholas (Sheppard) and Grandpa Burrell (Narrator).
What a cute picture of Nick and Grandpa.
We had our Christmas Party with our friends the Tye's and the Hicks. We did a White Elephant exchange and got some funny gifts. We made pretty Christmas Ornaments and had a yummy potato bar for dinner. 

CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!



Savannah and Nick with their haul!!! Notice the cute blanket Nick is wrapped in and Savannah is standing on, (I made them!!) Savannah's has Wolf's on it, she is obsessed with Wolf's right now and Nick's has Utah Jazz and The Jazz Bear on it. Who doesn't love the Jazz?
Nick loved his RC Motorcycle.
Savannah loved everything she got!!
Shawn took Savannah, Nicholas and a few of their friends to his work to drive their new RC cars on the dock.
They were climbing up the walls. (Except Savannah, the only girl, she was being lady-like)
The pallet jack was a big hit. 
We took the kids sledding. Here is Nick and his friend Drake.
Here is Savannah on the kids new Snowboard. (It's not as easy as she makes it look!!! My behind knows this from experience!!!)
All five kids decided to go down on one sled.
They did pretty good at first.
But ended up in a pile!!!!
This is Savannah and Nick at Classic Skating. We went with some friends and had a great time. Sorry about the weird pictures but I forgot my camera and had to catch these with my cell phone.



These are the last four puppies, some of their families are coming tomorrow and hopefully we will sell the last few soon. They are named by Savannah and Nick from left to right, Madi, Fudge, Pancake, and Princess. *******Update on the puppies, Madi, the one on the far left is the only puppy without a family today, hopefully we can get her a home soon. ALL THE REST ARE SOLD!!!!!!!!Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!
Sooooo. this was our crazy, fun, exciting, week. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and welcome to 2009!!!

2 comments:
Looks like you all had a wonderful time!
What a fun week. I agree that the pic of Savannah as Mary is really cool. Fun that you made them each a blanket as well. You need them out there with your weather.
Do you guys still do the new pj's on Christmas Eve? That is still one of my favorite Christmas traditions. I guess that wasn't really a tradition I ever did with you since you were never in Idaho at Christmas. You missed out on some pretty exciting fashion shows.:)
Post a Comment