Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Draper Temple" take two


Tonight we spent the evening with my family going through the Draper Temple. It was really nice to go through again and seeing things with new eyes. It started out kind of hectic, Savannah had her Jr. Jazz pictures at 5:20 and we were supposed to meet my parents at their house at 4:30 but we went to pictures, missed the movie that is shown before the bus ride up to the Temple (We saw it last time so we didn't feel too bad,) and then made it just in time for the bus with my family. All 14 and 1/2 of us were there and it was a beautiful night. We had a great time together. We ended the evening at Chuck-a-Rama for dinner. It was yummy. It was the perfect choice not only because we can choose whatever we want to eat but also because Savannah got 5 teeth pulled on Thursday, and she hasn't been able to eat much. At Chuck-a-Rama she was able to get, Alfredo (her Favorite), jello (nice and soft) and ice cream (nice and cold).

Tomorrow after church we are going to go to my parents house to watch the Superbowl. I watch the commercials and halftime, but the game doesn't hold much interest. I am more of a basketball girl. The food should be good though. Till tomorrow---Love--Kathy

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Is the 1/2 part referring to Charayne's baby on board or are you making an announcement?:)

Is Jr. Jazz a dance group? If so, it looks like she's following in her mom's footsteps!

I was laughing at your comment on my blog. You have such an amazing memory. Every time you remind me of those things I remember them but for the life of me I can't remember ANY of my childhood on my own. Someone always has to trigger the memories. I do remember doing that with Grandpa's office chair though...that was a LONG time ago...too funny!