Wednesday, November 26, 2008


So we've had a crazy week. Shawn's dad Gordon got rushed to the hospital yesterday with heart failure. AAAhhhh! He is doing better today but is still in the ICU. Tommorow is Thanksgiving and we were going to have all the Burrell's here but with Gordon still in the hospital we have decided to postpone the Burrell Thanksgiving so Gordon will be here with us and so we are heading to Nana's instead. We are stopping by the hospital to check on Shawn's dad on the way and we are picking up his mom to come to Nana's with us. Then we were planning on going down to St. George with my mom and dad and Tony and Charayne but of course Shawn can't go now but he is sending me and the kids. I would rather stay here but Shawn doesn't want the kids to miss out. What a good dad he is. I will keep you all posted on Shawn's dad. Please keep him in your prayers, we wouldn't know what to do without him.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Shawn's dad. We will keep him and your family in our prayers. Much love to you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving, wherever you may be!

Brittney said...

Hopefully Shawn's dad is doing much better by now. What a scary thing. It really puts things into perspective as to what's important in life when you have a brush with death. I learned so much from my dad's experience.

I will keep him in my prayers!