Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm a freak....

Ok. I was going to wait until all the hub-bub died down before I went to see the Twilight movie, I mean I have read the book and I know how it ends, but.......I'm a freak. I just can't wait until next Monday while the kids are in school (That was my plan). I have to see it before the weekend. Soooo....I bought a ticket to see it on Friday morning (while the kids are in school). I just can't go through the weekend with everyone asking me if I have seen it yet, I just can't wait 2 whole days until Monday, I have to see it NOW!!! Ok, Friday will do, its not like I'm going to the midnight showing on Thursday or something nutso like that!! (I couldn't get a ticket, they were sold out!!!) Yep, I'm a freak.....a Twilight freak that is.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Well, at least you're not the only one! We'll be there Friday too! Gorgeous pic of Savannah, by the way! (Nick's is cute too, but gorgeous probably isn't his idea of appropriate word choice!) I'd love to see the frames.

Charayne said...

I get to go this weekend too! I still need to finish the other books, but....I still like it. Hope you have fun.

Brittney said...

You're in good company but you have me beat...my tickets are for the 10 p.m. showing Friday night. I am SO hoping that it doesn't disappoint! We'll have to touch base later on what we thought! :)