Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Angels!!!!

The year that Savannah got baptized, Shawn's brother decided to get married in Hawaii. Lucky for us we were all invited and it was the trip of a lifetime for Shawn, the kids and I. When I was packing, I decided to just pack Savannah's Baptism dress on the top of the suitcase, just in case I had time to get a picture of her on the beach. This was the result.The picture turned out Beautiful. She looks like an angel. I loved it so much, I have spent 2 years looking for the perfect frames to put in my living room for this picture as well as the picture I was going to take of Nick for his baptism. Believe me, the search was very exhausting. I had to love the frames enough to keep the pictures up forever. Well after two years, I have found the perfect frames and it was time to take Nick's picture. I decided to take his picture down on the red rock in St. George because we have spent so much time there lately and I love the rusty red color. Well, TA-DA!!!! Here is my other angel.I will post a picture of them on my wall once they are both framed so you all can see how they turned out!!!! Love---Kathy

4 comments:

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

very cool pictures! they will look great forever!

Kim said...

I love the pictures!!! What a fun idea. I would never have thought to take her dress to Hawaii...until we were on the beach that is:)

Brittney said...

Looking at the picture of Savannah made me sad. We were at the beach on Alex's 8th birthday and I had planned on taking Alex's pictures on the beach as well but I forgot to grab her dress. I was so sad!

I'm glad that you were able to get such beautiful pictures of your kids and that you found the perfect frames. Isn't it funny what a stress something so little can be. :)

Charayne said...

Cute pictures. Nick sure knows how to do GQ huh? Darling.