Where did June go??? I was so good at keeping updated and then summer hit. This is going to be a LOOOOOOONG post. Well, we have been keeping busy since our trip to St. George. School is finally out and summer is finally here. Yeah!!! I went on a girls night out with a couple of my good friends, Wendi and Erin, to Park City. Wendi is the blonde on the left and Erin is the brunette on the right. I am in the center, hee hee. We stayed over night at Erin's condo and just relaxed. We walked down main street, toured the Family History Center, watched some chick flicks, ate some ice cream, and got pedicures. It was a great time. It was the second year that we have done an overnight with just the girls and it definitely won't be the last.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like you really have had a very busy month. Fun to read all the updates...keep them coming!:)
Post a Comment