Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming with friends!!!











We love to go to the big pool with our friends. This year it was all about the diving boards. Nick even got brave enough to do a front flip off of the low board. Aaaahhhh, its scary as a mom. Savannah went off the high dive for the first time and she did great. I love the pool because I love the sun, although, I wish I would have listened to my mom and started using sunscreen many years ago. My skin would have thanked me for it. Anyway, it was a fun day in the sun.


4 comments:

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

looks like your summer is full of fun! I can't believe Nick is 8...wow! where does the time go?

Kayli said...

That pool looks so much fun, where is it? Also your backyard is soo incredible! I really want to come and see it.

Brittney said...

Wow, your kids are brave...I don't think I would even jump off of those boards. :)

Charayne said...

So fun!!! I love the pool! It's awesome how you even have video of them doing their jumps.