Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy 11th Nick

NICK’s 11th birthday
My birthday was a blast because we went to boondocks.  Everyone had a blast.  When we got there it wasn’t packed at all. I brought Drake, Bryson, Mason, Mac, and My sister.  My Grandma and Grandpa came to.  My cake was a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. We had pizza and sodas and I got a ton of presents. From Drake and Bryson I got a Lego spaceship.  I built it in a day. Mac got me an air soft net to catch the air soft bi-bi-bi's.  He also got me 2000 air soft bi-bi's.  Mason got me snickers bar and a 10 dollar gift card to ITunes.  Mason wrapped his in a balloon.  The first thing we did there was the bumper boats.  We all got soaked. It was awesome.  The next thing we did was the go-carts. Mason came in first the first time and I came in first the second time and Drake came in first the third time and Bryson came in first the fourth time.  Then we did Mini golf and I won.  Then we did the go-carts a few more times. Then we went inside and did games. I got so many tickets because of my friends I bought a new Jazz pennant.

















0 comments: