Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Food and......Towells??????

Hey this is Savannah. My mom told me to do a blog about the cruises food and towel animals. The food tasted awesome! It was like we went to a really really nice restaurant every night. One night I thought to take pictures because it looked so yummy, and of course my brother had to do the same. SO my food is the nice stake and cake and his is the burger and the fruit.  I also learned that I Really, Really like medium-rare Prime Rib.  Yummy!!!!!   It was also cool because every night when we got to our room after a long day our beds were made and a towel animal was on it. Every night a new towel animal was made. They put a random animal on a bed. My favorite animal was the stingray. It was cool also because the day we got the stingray was the day we went to string ray city, so I thought that was funny. I also liked the elephant because it was super super cute! I also liked the room service food a lot. We ordered so much food one day but we ate it all. It was fun to eat it in our room. I loved the food on our cruise.----Love Savannah

1 comments:

Sherrie said...

The towells were my favorite part of our cruise! Love them!