Friday, March 12, 2010

Your kidding me, Right???

So I went into work today to get a few things done that I had been wanting to do and it was a normal morning.  A few customers, no big deal.  I left to go pick up the kids at school and had planned on going back for a hour just to finish the ordering I was working on.  I get a phone call from Julie (yes she works there too.)

The phone call  from Julie goes like this.  Kathy, you have to get back to the store RIGHT NOW!!!  Why I say?  Because a freaking car just drove through the front door.  Ha, Ha, your kidding me right?  No!!!!!!!! I'm serious Julie says. 

Yes, a car drove through the front door of the store.  Everyone was OK but the teenage driver was scared and crying.  I would be crying too if it happened to me.  A customer was just a few feet away from the car when it came through the door but she was OK too.  She actually thought it was kinda funny.  I got some pics with my cell phone after the car was pulled out of the building. 

This was totally not the way I planned my day to go.  And I never did get done with the ordering I was working on.  I guess there is always Monday right?  Crazy!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Holy Crap!!! I wish I saw it :)

Safire said...

Wow that's pretty amazing!

Brittney said...

Oh my word. How Bizarre! Where do you work? I guess I assumed you were still with continental. Apparently we need to catch up. :)