Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy......


So its kinda funny but as I was typing my title in, I got deja-vu. I had to look back at my previous posts because I had this funny feeling I had used the same title before. I looked back, and back another page, and then got to June of last year and yep, there it was, my title "Busy, Busy, Busy..." I decided it must be the time of year or something. I get so busy at the end of May that by the time June rolls around, It's catch up time.

Anyways-----I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY!!! So my goal this week is to blog each day until I catch up. It may take me the whole week. But as today is Fathers Day, I am only going to say Happy Fathers Day, put a picture of my cute husband on here, and then I am going to spend some time with him. He is a GREAT Dad to our kids and I am so lucky to claim him. I love you Shawn!!!!

4 comments:

Anthony Simister said...

Totally agree...must be the time of year. Shawn is pretty cool. Happy Father's Day!

Charayne said...

That was from me not Tony...sorry.

Brittney said...

Ummm...you didn't do very well with your goal of posting every day-just kidding!:)

It's true that June is an insanely crazy month. What ever happened to that whole "summer break" theory?

Wendy said...

Huh, what? Blog everyday? :) I actually got on to blog all that we have been up to, but guess what is more fun?