Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm horribly addicted....


I admit it, I'm terribly, horribly, absolutely addicted to........DIET PEPSI!!! So I decided to start my new years resolution early, no more Diet Pepsi. I am starting day 3 of no caffeine and I have the most massive headache ever. Its weird that yesterday my headache wasn't as bad. Maybe church helped with that or something. But today, MASSIVE headache. Time to pop some Advil I guess. Wish me luck, I will need it. Love----Kathy

4 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

I TOTALLY FEEL FOR YOU!!!! But mine is Diet Coke!! For some reason when I work I have to have tons of coke or I just don't function!!! I'm going on a week with out it!! But hey I don't think it's a bad addiction to have:)

kristy said...

I just started that too! NO caffiene of carbonation! We'll see how long it lasts. Yesterday was harder for me, I was just sooo tired! (Fasting doesn't help) Good Luck!

kristy said...

this is jill

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

I remember when I stopped drinking caffiene...not fun. That's why i've vowed to never start up again. Good luck & don't worry, it will get better!