Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween at Simister's

The big Halloween party at the Simister Grandparents is always something that we look forward to.  This year we had a delicious chili dinner to start the evening off with.  Everyone was there including Nana and Grandpa-Great.   The kids got their annual Halloween picture taken together and because of the RAIN, we took it down in the basement, for the extra Halloween ambiance.  This year we had a variety of costumes.  Jaxson was Iron man, Lincoln was Spider man, Rylan was a clown, Alana was an acrobat, Nick was "Dr. Love" Savannah was a Veterinarian and Kelton was a tiger.  They all looked so dang cute.  I wonder how many more years my kids will keep dressing up?
The Group Picture
 It was Rylan and Alana's birthday party as well.  They had a great time opening up all of their gifts.
 It also happened to be Nana-Greats birthday this week so we celebrated with her as well.  Aren't
Grandpa-Great and Nana-Great so cute?
 The kids got a little amped up on the sugar....as they always do at Grandpa and Grandma Simister's house.  I think it must be payback for something!!!!  They give the kids candy and then send them home with us to deal with for the rest of the evening.
Savannah and Nicholas.  Who knows what the heck they were doing under there.
I know that this picture is a bit out of focus but Look how cute and happy my parents look.  I had to add it to the blog so that I can have it in my blog book.  They are so dang happy to have all of us over.  I am sure that is why they look happy.......right????

3 comments:

Safire said...

Looks like a fun party!

Brittney said...

Your parents really are so cute together. They're so lucky to have you all so close. That definitely should put a smile on their faces.

Wendy said...

I think this picture was actually taken just as when you announced that it was time for you all to go home:)