So Softball and Baseball season has come and gone. Savannah played softball again this year even though I tried to talk her out of it. She seems to love it. This was the best year by far for her team. They ended up coming in 4th out of 12 teams. Let me tell you how excited we were for each and every win since the last two years we haven't had ANY wins. The "Jokers" (nice name the girls gave themselves huh??) made it to tournament and ended up winning two of their 4 games. It was an awesome season. Here are some pics of Savannah and Madison.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Play Ball !!!!!
Savannah, going for the ball
Madison, Pitching
Look at the ball, she hits it. Awesome!!
Nick got drafted to the D-backs again. He ended up on the team with two of his buddies from last season, Noah and Aiden. The coach was a guy in our ward who also has a son Nick's age. It was a fun season since Nick got some pitching time. His team also ended up in 4th place this year. I can't believe that Nick is such a good baseball player, he definitely did not get the athletic gene from his mom. Here are some pics of Nick and his team. Some are better than others because I forgot my camera on the day I wanted to take pics of Nick pitching so I had to use my crappy cell phone camera. Sorry.
Nick, hitting the ball.
Nick playing 3rd base.
Winding up......
Nice Pitch.
Posted by Burrellblog at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cute pictures!
I missed out on getting Jack in t-ball this year and am so bummed! :(
Looks like a fun summer so far.
Post a Comment